Frequently Asked Questions
Why Hire an Event Planner?
You hire a planner for any of the following reasons:
- You’d like professional assistance to make your dream event a dazzling reality
- You’d like to enjoy your guests to the fullest during your event
- You don’t have time to plan the special event because:
- you work full time
- want to use the resources that best fit your event
- travel frequently
- have other commitments to attend to
- your planning a destination event that needs planning
What Does a Event Planner Do?
An Event Planner organizes and coordinates all of the many details involved in planning a wedding or special event. Since you will, undoubtedly, be preoccupied with personal details, orchestrating the affair can be an overwhelming task.
What Are the Costs?
Cost depends on size, details and location of event. Services are customized to the preferences of the client. Don’t hesitate to talk to a representative about you budget and needs.
Which Event Planner is Right for Me?
The right planner is experienced in the industry and will listen to you while asking the right questions to tap into your vision. For an exceptional special event, your planner will present ideas and have ideas on how to save you money and get the most out of your budget. During this exchange, you should be assessing your level of comfort. If it feels right, and you can relate to them you’ve found your event planner!
- Design & Theme. Maybe you have the exact picture of how you want your event to look and feel – or maybe you don’t. A professional event planner will assist you in facilitating the best design or theme for your special affair and help you stay within your budget. We know how to produce the perfect event of your dreams.
- Price Shop. Finding the best deals on accommodations, venues, fashions, travel, photographers, invitations, transportation, props, décor and much more is no easy task. If you are paying for it, you will want to know you are getting the best value for your money. It’s our job to know which vendors offer services appropriate for your style and budget.
- Coordinate. The orchestration of planning your special day can be dizzying. Setting up appointments, visiting potential banquet facilities, meeting and managing with vendors, and acting as liaison between you and the business aspect of your special event is our niche. We coordinate every detail so you don’t have to.
- Expedite. Your special event depends on the crucial timing of many elements. Whether it’s the completion of alterations on your wedding dress, the arrival of correctly printed custom invitations, the timely application of passports, or the receipt of your wedding bands, someone needs to stay on top of the countless details which are time sensitive. We are diligent and efficient in keeping everything right on schedule.
- Reduce Stress. When you consider all of the details involved in preparation for your special affair, it can be mind-boggling. Just the thought of having assistance with the planning and arrangements is like a breath of fresh air. Our wedding consultants specialize in eliminating your worries by carefully coordinating every aspect of your momentous day.
Will a Event Planner Run the Show?
A Wedding Consultant or Event Planner will do as much or as little as you want. Some clients prefer less involvement, while others want to be directly included in every aspect of the planning stage. It’s really your call. At The Special Event Group, we will do exactly what you want us to do.
How Much Does a Event Planner Cost?
Our rates vary depending upon your needs. At we offer flexible prices of $65 – $100 an hour and/or affordable packages. We will work with your budget to ensure the best value for your money.
Do I Really Need to Hire a Event Planner?
Yes if you want to save time and money or if you are unfamiliar with the best resources for your event. Some people enjoy the planning so they just use as a consulting service with us but with the addition of a professional and experienced event planner, you can rest assured that your special day will be hassle and stress-free. At The Special Event Group our goal is to provide exceptional service for seamless celebrations!
How Do I Get Started?
Simply Contact Us with a few facts about your upcoming event. Our director will start working on your project needs immediately. It’s that easy!